- Check-in takes place from 15:00 to 21:00 and check-out from 08:00 to 11:00.
- The visitor acknowledges joint and several responsibility for all services provided until the bills are paid in full.
- Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the rooms caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible.
- The hotel management is not responsible for your personal belongings and valuables such as money, jewelry or other valuables left by guests in the rooms.
- Safe deposit boxes are available free of charge in the rooms, according to the terms and conditions of use.
- Regardless of billing instructions, I acknowledge that I am personally responsible for paying all charges incurred by me during my stay.
In order to confirm the reservation, the guest must prepay the cost of the first night's stay. In case of multiple bookings by the same guest, the respective confirmation of the bookings requires the advance payment of the corresponding amount for all nights. The guest can cancel free of charge up to 14 days before arrival. Guest will be charged 50% of total price if canceling within 14 days prior to arrival. If the guest does not show, the total price of the reservation will be charged. Allow guests to change dates themselves: Once for their reservation, at least 3 days before check-in. At the same or higher price than the original reservation With the same reservation conditions.
We accept credit cards: Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Maestro, Discover, UnionPay credit card
Policies for children and extra beds:
The rooms of Archontopetra have 4 beds. Children under 2 stay free of charge, with the possibility of adding a cot after consultation. Older children using rollaway beds are charged an additional 15 euros (per person per night), while for each additional adult the corresponding charge is 25 euros. *The room price includes breakfast, internet connection (via independent room wi-fi router) and wood for two fillings of the fireplace.
Health and safety policies:
Pets and smoking are not allowed inside the property. Parties and/or events are allowed after consultation with the accommodation management. Quiet hours are between 00:00 and 08:00.
Which of your Personal Data and Information are Collected
Registering a reservation requires the recording of certain personal information, such as your full name, email address, contact number and payment details. When you enter our website, information is collected through Google Analytics or the server that serves us about the pages you have accessed or visited, as well as information about the use of our website. Indicatively, the pages that were shown to you, the website from which you came to our website, related cookies, etc. are mentioned.
What Is the Purpose of Using your Personal Data and Information
- Manage your booking. 2. Understanding your preferences and needs, so that we can adapt the services we will provide you as a guest at our hotel. 3. Tailoring to your interests on your future visit to our website. 4. Sending you information about products and services we think may be of interest to you. The interruption of related messages is done immediately after your corresponding rejection action. 5. Comparing information with those of third parties (travel agents and online intermediaries), to process your reservation. 6. Ensuring the legal interests of our hotel, by recording from closed circuit cameras of the common areas. 7. Ability to communicate with customers in case of finding lost items.
Who Accesses your Personal Data and Information
- Executives and representatives of the hotel, who process and store your data on our behalf. 2. Our hotel's professional advisors 3. Our hotel's legal services or police authorities. 4. Our partners whose products, services or offers we think may be of interest to you.
Possibility of Sharing your Personal Data and Information With Third Parties
- When transferring our hotel, or our business and all its assets to a third party or other company. 2. In case of compliance with a prosecutor's order, or relevant request of organizations or police authorities for fraud protection cases. In any case we undertake that the reported dispositions of your information will be lawful and secure in accordance with the GDPR.
Retention Period of your Personal Data and Information
The necessary by law, the tax provisions and in general the legal obligations of the hotel.
What Are your Rights According to GDPR:
Ways Of Communication